Sutton Medical Consulting Centre:
- Provides excellence in care and treatment in a personal environment.
- CQC Approved/registered hospital
- Works with key consultants from across the region seeing patients privately.
- Offers consultations with a full range of specialties’.
- Has a dedicated treatment room for Minor Surgery and procedures (performed by Consultants).
- Offers a service for the treatment of thread veins using Laser.
- Are able to provide Phlebotomy Service (with an appropriate referral).
- Is recognised by all major Healthcare Insurers.
- Links with BMI Priory Hospital and consultants from The Midland Orthopaedic Practice.
- Offers Private Physiotherapy including care of sports and musculoskeletal conditions (provided by BMI Priory Hospital).
- Offers plain x-ray facilities (provided by BMI Priory Hospital).
- NHS consultations are available for NHS patients through the Choose and Book system.
The Centre will provide consultations with consultants who have been granted ‘practicing privileges’.
Sutton Medical Consulting Centre has four consulting rooms dedicated Physiotherapy and Xray rooms and a fully equipped treatment room for minor procedures performed under local anaesthetic.
These facilities are supported by diagnostic facilities including General Radiology and Pathology Services, to support consultants in their particular speciality area.
Each consultant is appropriately registered with the General Medical Council (GMC) and other professional bodies.