D.Hyp, CPNLP, CP.Hav
- Speciality: hypnotherapy and psychosensory therapies.
- Sub-speciality: mindfulness, meditation, performance coaching and hypnobirthing.
- Special clinical interests: anxiety, stress and negative patterns of thought and behaviour. Ruth specialises in restoratively and effectively dissolving thoughts, beliefs and detrimental, overwhelming emotions which are impacting daily life and shaping how we react in situations. She works with a wide range of patients, including teenagers and younger children.
- Year of first medical qualification: 2015.
- Current membership(s) of professional, national and regional bodies: Member of The National Hypnotherapy Society.
Ruth Anne Adams, has held clinics, talks and classes at some the UK’s most prestigious wellness centers. She is a highly skilled hypnotherapist, as well as an advanced practitioner in ground breaking Psychosensory Therapies, including Havening and EFT, which have been designed by leaders in the field of neuroscience to calmly and restoratively dissolve negative emotional responses.
She is also a teacher of mindfulness and meditation practices, and it is through the
use of all these techniques that she is able to offer highly successful, personalised treatment programs which are tailored to suit the needs of each client and deliver rapid, permanent, transformational results.
Ruth also runs workshops, classes and retreats across the UK and Europe, which focus on helping people explore how the mind works and its power to change our health and wellbeing