Bsc Hons Physiotherapy
- Speciality: physiotherapy.
- Sub-speciality: MSK/Orthopaedics. Will see children from aged 12.
- Special clinical interests: acupuncture trained, exercise therapy, soft tissue massage, manual therapy.
- Current NHS and /or university posts: Band 7 – MSK Physiotherapist in Solihull Community MSK Service.
- Year of first medical qualification: 2009.
- Current membership(s) of professional, national and regional bodies: HCPC, CSP, AACP.
With over ten years of physiotherapy experience Gemma graduated with first class honours in 2009. Since this time, she has gained extensive experience in musculoskeletal rehabilitation specialising in outpatient physiotherapy in 2012.
Gemma has worked within the NHS and sporting sectors and privately specialising in musculoskeletal pain, sports injuries and post-operative rehabilitation.
As a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapists (CSP), the Health Professions Council (HPC) and the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP) Gemma can offer a range of treatment options specifically tailored to your complaint. Expect a professional, friendly and holistic approach to physiotherapy treatment adapted to exactly suit your needs.