MBBS(Hons), BSc(1st), MRCS(Eng), FRCS Plastic Surgery
- Speciality: plastic and reconstructive surgery, cosmetic surgery, paediatric plastic surgery.
- Sub-speciality: cosmetic surgery including, rhinoplasty, face and neck lifts, upper and lower eyelid correction, prominent ear correction, browlift, aesthetic breast surgery, abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), brachioplasty (upper arm tightening), thigh lift, liposuction and lipo-modelling, facial peels, facial fillers, botulinum toxin.
- Current NHS and /or university posts: Consultant plastic and cleft surgeon at Birmingham Children’s Hospital, honorary consultant plastic surgeon at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital.
- Year of first medical qualification: 2004.
- Current membership(s) of professional, national and regional bodies: British Association of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons (BAPRAS), British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons (BAAPS), Craniofacial Society of Great Britain and Ireland (CFSGBI).
Mr Khan is a fully U.K trained consultant plastic and reconstructive surgeon and works full-time in the NHS. He is on the GMC specialist register for plastic surgery. He aims to achieve the highest standard of care for his patients by providing safe and natural looking results.
Mr Khan graduated from King’s College Medical School in London in 2004, and completed his specialist training in plastic and reconstructive surgery in Oxford. He then pursued further competitive specialist training fellowships in microsurgical breast reconstruction and cleft lip and palate surgery in Bristol and Birmingham, followed by a specialist cosmetic surgery fellowship organised by the British Association of Aesthetic Surgeons (BAAPS).
He is fully trained in the use of surgical and non-surgical aesthetic techniques. His main NHS specialist interests are looking after patients with facial problems resulting from cleft lip and palate.