MB ChB, FRCGP, Dip P Derm (Cardiff)
- Speciality: general practice
- Sub-Speciality: dermatology
- Special clinical interests: all areas of skin medicine, hypertension, joint injection
- Current NHS and /or university posts: Senior Partner, Poplars Surgery, Birmingham, Community Dermatologist, Modality Partnership.
- Year of first medical qualification: 1986.
- Current membership(s) of professional, national and regional bodies: British Medical Association, General Medical Council, Medical Protection Society, Primary Care Dermatology Society, Midlands Dermatology Society, British Computer Society. (The Chartered Institute for I.T.).
I have been a GP since 1992 and later developed my dermatology interest, working at both Good Hope and at the Birmingham Skin Centre as well as in Community Dermatology clinics since 1994.
I took the Cardiff diploma in practical dermatology in 2011 and have subsequently been involved in teaching other GPs taking the Diploma.
I lecture on dermatology locally and nationally to GPs and other clinical groups.
I have previously been an honorary lecturer in dermatology in the department of pharmacy, Aston university.
I am happy to see any patients with dermatology problems, most types of general practice issues except Gynaecology and I also have an interest in joint injections, injecting knees, shoulders, wrists (Carpal tunnel) & various bursae.