Chartered and Registered Clinical Psychologist, BSc, D.Clin.Psych
- Specialty: clinical psychology
- Sub Specialty: adult mental health
- Special clinical interests: anxiety and depression, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), phobias, panic disorder, bereavement, loss, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), personality issues, low self-esteem, anger, eating disorders, addiction difficulties, relationship difficulties, trauma and abuse.
- Current NHS post: Highly Specialist Clinical Psychologist, Derbyshire Mental Health Foundation Trust.
- Year of first medical qualifications: 2001, BSc Psychology, University of Warwick, 2006 – d.clin.psych – University of Edinburgh. 2010: I spent one year at Adelphi University, New York, on the postgraduate program in psychoanalysis and psychotherapy.
- Current membership(s) of Professional, national and Regional bodies: British Psychological Society (BPS), including Division of Clinical Psychology (DCP), Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).