FRCP (London) MSc Consultant Rheumatologist
- Speciality: rheumatology
- Sub-specialty: rheumatoid arthritis, SLE, fibromyalgia, osteoporosis
- Special clinical interests: inflammatory disorders of the musculoskeletal system, degenerative and soft tissue disorders of the musculoskeletal system, bone and metabolic bone diseases.
- Current NHS post Consultant Rheumatologist: lead for rheumatology at George Eliot Hospital NHS Trust.
- Year of first medical qualification: 1979.
- Current membership(s) of professional, national and regional bodies: RCP, MDU, BMA, GMC.
Senior consultant rheumatologist, gen. physician, honorary lecturer, lead for rheumatology, chair of consultant committee, expert witness, top excellence award: 9/9.
Dr Binymin works with the following private medical insurance providers:
- AXA PPP Healthcare
- Benenden Health
- Aviva Health
- Exeter Family Friendly
- Vitality Health (Pru Health)