Situated in the Heart of England, Sutton Medical Consulting Centre is conveniently located, treating Private and NHS patients from Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas.
The team and visiting clinicians work closely together to ensure we bring you a high quality professional service. We believe that it is this personal touch that sets us apart.
When you arrive you will be met with a warm and friendly greeting from our experienced and dedicated team who will go out of their way to ensure your appointment and time with us exceeds your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Who we are
Sutton Medical Consulting Ltd is owned and managed by the GP’s from the two long-established General Practitioner Partnerships who practice from the Ashfurlong Medical Centre. Our aim is to provide independent and high quality medical services for consultants, other Medical Practitioners and their patients.
Sutton Medical Consulting Centre is governed and regulated by the Care Quality Commission and adheres to their guidelines and policies.
What we do
We provide easy access to NHS and private outpatient care in a friendly caring and professional environment,to patients from Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, Staffordshire, Warwickshire and surrounding areas. Referrals for private consultation will be made through a General Practitioner or other professional clinician.
Appointments can be made by telephone, online or by a personal visit.
Every effort will be made to offer appointments which suit the needs of the patient, with an appropriate consultant in accordance with your GP’s recommendation.
Services we offer
Sutton Medical Consulting Centre is able to offer appointments with consultants for the following specialties.
- Aesthetics and cosmetics
- Ear, nose and throat
- General medicine
- General surgery
- Plastic surgery
How we care for you
- By understanding that when you have health issues you need help and guidance in a professional and friendly manner.
- By providing you with a timely appointment with an appropriate consultant in accordance with your GP’s recommendation.
- When you attend for your appointment, to ensure the process is as stress free as possible and any anxieties are dealt with in an empathetic manner.
- By respecting your dignity and privacy.
- By putting policies and procedures in place to ensure that your Patient Rights are always considered.
- In a safe and professional environment.
- With appropriately trained staff.
- When you are dissatisfied with the service we respond to any concerns considerately and as effectively as possible.
- By meeting or exceeding your expectations.
- By understanding and responding to your needs.
- By improving and re-evaluating the services we offer on a regular basis.
Sutton Medical Consulting Centre is easily accessible by disabled patients and disabled toilets throughout.
The car park is accessible to blue badge holders.