Situated in the Heart of England, Sutton Medical Consulting Centre is conveniently located, treating Private and NHS patients from Sutton Coldfield and surrounding areas.
The team and visiting clinicians work closely together to ensure we bring you a high quality professional service. We believe that it is this personal touch that sets us apart.
When you arrive you will be met with a warm and friendly greeting from our experienced and dedicated team who will go out of their way to ensure your appointment and time with us exceeds your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Who we are
Our aim is to provide independent and high quality medical services for Consultants, other Medical Practitioners and their patients. Our Medical Professionals work at multiple NHS and Private Providers establishments, which enables them to offer you the latest in Medical Technology and Treatments.
Offering affordable services with short wait times to local patients.
Sutton Medical Consulting Centre is governed and regulated by the Care Quality Commission and adheres to their guidelines and policies.
What we do
We provide easy access to Private and NHS outpatient care in a friendly caring and professional environment, to patients from Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, Staffordshire, Warwickshire and surrounding areas. Referrals for private consultation will be made through a General Practitioner or other professional clinician.
Appointments can be made by telephone, online or by a personal visit.
Every effort will be made to offer appointments which suit the needs of the patient.
Services we offer
Sutton Medical Consulting Centre is able to offer appointments with consultants for the following specialties.
- Audiology & Hearing
- Digital Wellbeing
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- GP Services
- One Stop Skin Clinic
- Physiotherapy & Shockwave
- Plastic surgery
- Respiratory Medicine
- Speech Language Therapy
- Vascular Surgery
How we care for you
- Understanding that when you have health issues you need help and guidance in a professional and friendly manner.
- Offering short wait times and affordable prices.
- Providing you with a timely appointment with an appropriate consultant.
- When you attend for your appointment, to ensure the process is as stress free as possible and any anxieties are dealt with in an empathetic manner.
- Respecting your dignity and privacy.
- Putting policies and procedures in place to ensure that your Patient Rights are always considered.
- Provide a safe and professional environment.
- Ensuring staff are appropriately trained.
- When you are dissatisfied with the service we respond to any concerns considerately and as effectively as possible.
- Aiming to meet or exceed your expectations.
- Understanding and responding to your needs.
- Improving and re-evaluating the services we offer on a regular basis.
Sutton Medical Consulting Centre is easily accessible by disabled patients and disabled toilets throughout.
Lift available to the 1st Floor.
The car park is accessible to blue badge holders.
What Clinic’s 2017 Patient Service Award
Sutton Medical Consulting Centre has been awarded What Clinic’s 2017 Patient Service Award for great customer service!
Sutton Medical most recent infection control audit achieved a score of 96%.
Higher Health & Safety Standards
Sutton Medical Consulting Centre demonstrated dedication and commitment to Health & Safety within the workplace.
Care Quality Commission
What is the Care Quality Commission (CQC)?
Their aim is to make sure hospitals, care homes, dental and GP surgeries, and all other care services in England provide people with safe, effective, compassionate and high-quality care. To do this they inspect services and publish the results on their website to help you make better decisions about the care you receive.
Sutton Medical Consulting Centre are fully compliant.