Sutton Medical Consulting Centre
- Provides excellence in care and treatment in a personal, warm, stress free environment
- Short wait times, affordable care, local to you.
- Local small business enterprise
- CQC Approved and Registered Independent Healthcare Provider
- Award winning Centre with you at the forefront of what we do
- Disabled and Wheelchair access throughout the building, lift, and disabled toilets situated on both floors
- The Centre is recognised by all Major Healthcare Insurers
- Consultant Led services in a range of specialities
- One Stop Skin clinic for unwanted Lumps and Bumps
- The dedicated Minor Surgery suite is available for all Minor Operations performed under local anaesthetic; for example, Mole and skin lesion removal Carpal Tunnel Procedures and more
- Shockwave and Physiotherapy treatment room for your after surgery rehabilitation, sports injuries and Musculoskeletal conditions.
- Dedicated Audiology room concentrating on Hearing loss, Wax removal, Tinnitus and Balance conditions
- Dedicated Therapy room with a less clinical feel to offer a stress free environment for all Psychology and Therapy treatments.
- In addition to Medical and Surgical clinics we also offer Consultant Led Aesthetic treatments with an emphasis on natural beauty
- Affiliated centre with local Private Healthcare providers including; Spire and Circle Hospitals
- Providers of Nurse Led Phlebotomy, Affiliations with online booked blood services; Medi-checks, Nationwide Pathology, My Sexual Health and DNA collection services
- Our qualified Nursing team also offer procedure after care; including Wound Dressing, and Suture removal etc
- NHS consultations are also available via the E Referral system, please ask your GP to refer you to the centre via this paperless system
The Centre will ensure that all Consultants have been granted Practicing Privileges and all of their paperwork is accurate and up to date, every Healthcare Professional that practices from the Centre will be registered with the relevant professional bodies.
The Centre has Seven main Consulting Rooms, including a dedicated Therapy Room, Audiology & Hearing Room, Physiotherapy & Shockwave Room and Minor Operations Suite.
The facilities are supported by Phlebotomy, Pathology, Sample collections, Nurse led clinics, and Ultrasound services, to provide a one stop service.