- Speciality: cosmetic surgery, breast surgery.
- Special clinical interest: aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery.
- NHS hospital: NHS Hospital Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham.
- Year of first medical Qualification: 1983.
- Current membership(s) of Professional, national and regional bodies: BMA, MPS, RSM.
Miss Waters is a consultant plastic and reconstructive surgeon at University Hospital Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust. She has a specialist interest in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery of the breast. She also has interests in skin oncology, skin lasers and microvascular surgery. As well as her work in Birmingham she provides breast reconstruction services to Queens Hospital Burton.
Miss Waters graduated from Southampton University and trained in plastic surgery in Norwich and the West Midlands. She has been a consultant for over 16 years and continues to develop reconstructive techniques. In particular she is able to provide the full range of reconstructive options in breast surgery and is one of the few surgeons in the region offering DIEP flaps.
Birmingham Breast Clinic
Birmingham Breast Clinic brings together leading breast and cosmetic surgeons, a clinical nurse specialist in breast reconstruction and tattooing, female anaesthetist and Macmillan Lymphoedema Clinical Lead.