MBBS, MSc, MRCOG, MBA, Phd
- Speciality: gynaecology
- Sub-speciality: fertility and reproductive endocrine.
- Special clinical interests: managing conditions effecting fertility.
- Current NHS post and/or university posts: consultant at Birmingham Women’s Hospital Edgbaston, Birmingham Deputy Clinical Director Gynaecology, Birmingham Women’s Hospital, Honorary senior lecturer University of Birmingham.
Year of first medical Qualification: 2001.
- Current membership(s) of professional, national and regional bodies: Trustee of Sperm Embryo Egg Donation Trust, Executive committee member British Fertility Society, Ph.D. (University of Warwick, UK), MBA (University of Leicester, UK), MSc in Reproductive, Medicine (University of Glasgow, UK), MRCOG, DNB, MS ( Obs and Gynae) with Gold Medal, (Mumbai University), MBBS (Shivaji University, India).
Dr. Yadava Jeve is a private and NHS fertility consultant working across Birmingham. He previously worked at Leicester Fertility Centre and Oxford Fertility Centre before moving to Birmingham. In addition to being an accredited subspecialist in reproductive medicine and surgery. He is also a specialist in various fertility investigations and treatments including IVF, ICSI, egg freezing, poor ovarian response, recurrent implantation failure, premature ovarian insufficiency, donor egg treatment, surrogacy, and reproductive endocrinology. He is a competent laparoscopic and hysteroscopy surgeon with a special interest in managing conditions affecting fertility.
Dr. Jeve’s research and involvement in various projects is widely covered by the media, and was interviewed by the prestigious American magazine “The Time”. His research has been covered by the BBC, Sky, Guardian, Daily Mail, Metro, etc.
Key Academic Awards
- Winner Quality Improvement Project Presentation East Midlands
- Winner BSGE- Ethicon Laparoscopic Gynaecology Training Fellowship
- The prize for Oral Presentation at European College of Obs and Gynae Congress UK
- The prize for Oral presentation at ISGE Congress, Italy
- Gold Medal Obstetrics and Gynaecology by University of Mumbai
- Dr N. A. Purandare awards by University of Mumbai
- The prize for Oral presentation at Mubai Obs and Gynae Society Conference